Terms and COnditions
Fees and Charges
- Prices are GST exclusive and quoted for a 24 hour hire period and are subject to change without notice.
- We apply a 3% surcharge to payments made using a credit card, which is in line with our cost of acceptance. We do not surcharge debit cards.
- A 50% deposit is payable to confirm the booking. Full payment is then required 7 days prior- unless prior arrangements are made. The hirer shall pay interest at 2.5% per month on any unpaid monies as from the due date until payment. Any debt recovery costs will be at the hirer’s expense.
- All damage, loss or breakage of equipment and packaging (including boxes and crates) is to be paid for by the hirer at replacement cost. It is the hirer's responsibility to guard against equipment loss or damage until returned or collected. Hire equipment is not insured whilst outside of Green Broccoli Events premises or vehicles.
- The hirer accepts full responsibility for the correct manner of use of the equipment.
- The hirer shall accept liability for any injury or damage caused to the hirer or associate users and their property.
- The hirer shall pay for all delivery costs. All times stated or quoted for delivery are approximate. Difficult access will incur additional delivery fees.
- Green Broccoli Events will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond their control.
- Deliveries made to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at the hirers risk.
- All goods are carefully checked when packed. It is the hirer's responsibility to check the goods upon delivery and notify Green Broccoli Events of any discrepancies and/or damages between the goods supplied and the goods ordered. Complaints made after the return or pickup of goods will not be considered.
- All equipment shall be placed in an accessible position if being collected by Green Broccoli Events. Return visits to collect missing stock will incur additional fees, alternatively the hired items can be returned to us directly
- Green Broccoli Events shall make their best efforts to supply the hirer with the goods requested, but reserve the right to supply you with similar goods.
- All goods for hire remain the property of Green Broccoli Events.
- Changes to orders will only be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the opening of business on the date of delivery. i.e. Friday delivery can only be altered before 7am Thursday. Changes that must be made after this time could incur an additional handling charge.
- We reserve the right to charge the credit card supplied by you for any broken/missing items from your order within 14 days of the function date
- Cancellation Fee: In the event of cancellation by the customer, Green Broccoli Events Ltd has the right to charge a cancellation fee equal to costs incurred by Green Broccoli Events Ltd.